Seawright Funeral Home is not just a family business, but rather an institution serving upstate South Carolina since 1925. Founded by Mr. H.W. Seawright in a store building, it was called Seawright's Furniture and Undertaking. In 1929 the business moved to its current location at 26 East Main Street. The chapel was added in 1983 and the on-site crematory was added in 2001.
Seawright Funeral Home and Crematory offers complete services for all families during their difficult time of sorrow and loss. These services include: prearrangements; traditional funeral services for all faiths and religions; cremations, with or without services; out of town shipment of family members who may have passed away locally and receiving of family members from out of town for local burial.
Seawright Funeral Home is a member of the International Order of the Golden Rule, a professional organization that is open by invitation only. Only nine funeral homes in the state of South Carolina are recognized by the organization. The facilities at Seawright Funeral Home and Crematory are available for inspection at anytime. We are proud to offer the most professional service at the most reasonable rates.
- Robert Seawright - Licensed Funeral Director
- Ronnie George, C.F.S.P. - Licensed Funeral Director
- Dale Downey, C.F.S.P. - Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Travis Page - Licensed Funeral Director
- Doug Wilson - Funeral Assistant
- Rich Rolen - Funeral Assistant
- Ricky Page - Funeral Assistant
- Carroll Belcher - Funeral Assistant