Seawright Funeral Home is not just a family business, but rather
an institution serving upstate South Carolina since 1925. Founded
by Mr. H.W. Seawright in a store building, it was called
Seawright's Furniture and Undertaking. In 1929 the business moved
to its current location at 26 East Main Street. The chapel was
added in 1983 and the on-site crematory was added in 2001.
Seawright Funeral Home and Crematory offers complete services
for all families during their difficult time of sorrow and loss.
These services include: prearrangements; traditional funeral
services for all faiths and religions; cremations, with or without
services; out of town shipment of family members who may have
passed away locally and receiving of family members from out of
town for local burial.
Seawright Funeral Home is a member of the International Order of
the Golden Rule, a professional organization that is open by
invitation only. Only nine funeral homes in the state of South
Carolina are recognized by the organization. The facilities at
Seawright Funeral Home and Crematory are available for inspection
at anytime. We are proud to offer the most professional service at
the most reasonable rates.
- Robert Seawright - Licensed Funeral
- Ronnie George, C.F.S.P. - Licensed Funeral
- Dale Downey, C.F.S.P. - Licensed Funeral
- Travis Page - Licensed Funeral Director
- Chad Cartee - Licensed Funeral
- Doug Wilson - Funeral Assistant
- Rich Rolen - Funeral Assistant
- Ricky Page - Funeral Assistant
- Harold Page - Funeral Assistant
- Carroll Belcher - Funeral Assistant
- Mitch Crow - Vocalist/ Funeral Assistant